- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
Charming and meticulously maintained, this home is located in the hidden community of Crescent Valley Ridge. Lush, dedicated green space provides complete privacy while spending time in the back yard and relaxing on a lounge chair with a favorite beverage. Turn key condition, inside and out, featuring large, luminous windows for viewing a backdrop of nature across the nearly half-acre homesite. A spacious primary suite includes a en-suite bath with dual sinks, shower, soaking tub and walk-in closet. Three more upstairs bedrooms, office, large bonus room and convenient laundry. The big, sunny kitchen flows into the family room with its cozy gas fireplace, make this space the heart of the home. Updated appliances and new roof January 2021!
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1720645
- Area: Gig Harbor North
- Bathrooms: 3 (2 full, 1 half)
- Community: Crescent Valley
- County: Pierce County
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior Square Footage: 3,038
- Lot Size Sq. Ft.: 18,954
- Lot Style: Cul-de-sac, Dead End Street, Paved Street, Secluded
- Property Type: Residential
- Year Built: 2000
- Web ID: TXKP9V
- Site Features: Deck, Shop, Sprinkler System
- Exterior: Wood
- Heating / Cooling: Forced Air
- Parking Type: Garage-Attached (3 Spaces)
- Roofing: Composition
- Water Source: Public
Taxes and Fees
- AssociationFee: $25
- Taxes (Est): $6,341
- Taxes (Year): 2020